gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Kara
02-07-2023, 03:16 PM

Steam drifted upward into pink nostrils. The aroma was comforting and before he even took a sip a gentle calm washed over him. Green eyes continuously moved along the landscape ahead. After some time he leaned down to take a hesitant lap at the tea. Heat pinched his tongue but it was not unbearable enough to not sneak another small lick. 'Mm.' And then as his head lifted once more a figure in blue had appeared.

Pale eyes had already connected with the stranger as they cleared their throat. Rhysand shamelessly took in those cyan features before allowing his gaze to rest at those crimson eyes. A gentle smile slipped across pale lips as the stranger moved closer. The scent of the newcomer was that of a pack mate. Vocals moved from blue's lips and Rhys offered a nod, "Come come, of course you may." Deep vocals were accentuated with his usual smoothness. "Ricin, it is lovely to meet you. I am Rhsyand." Hs slender head dipped into a polite nod as his tail flicked to curl at his paws. "I've just finished making some tea. Would you like me to make you a cup?" The pale beast was pleased to have his first visitor and deemed it unhospitable to not extend the offer.

Rhysand is a rated M character.
[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]