Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
02-08-2023, 08:57 AM
Deathbelle was preparing herself to reach the end of her life, she expected no redemption or a hero to come in and save her. Nor did she deserve to be swept up from her doom. She deserved to die alone here, forgotten so that the ones she loved and failed could move on with their lives without the guilt of her weight resting on their shoulders. It was the last kindness she could give to them. Then suddenly Iolaire was there in front of her. Deathbelle had been convinced that she wouldn’t ever shee the woman she had loved ever again. After their last encounter Belle had figured that she had found her own journey to the end. Maybe she was here to guide her to the afterlife?

That wasn’t right either though, the emotions and the pain that lingered in her body denied her that relief. All of the despair that filled her drained as Io put her arms around her, holding her tightly and reassuring her with her soft touch and gentle voice. Tears squeezed from her once vibrant eyes as she closed them and leaned into Iolaire’s affection as she cooed softly, soothing the broken woman. Deathbelle couldn’t help the little sobs that fell from her as Iolaire held her and she buried herself in the woman’s soft fur.

She took her moment, thankful that Io was here to see and accept the emotions that had been hidden and buried for so long. The numbness eased away to allow her to feel every ripping and difficult emotion that she had ignored for so long. After the uncontrollable emotions filtered through she could finally take a breath. She held Io for a long moment longer, still in disbelief that she was in her arms now.

"I’m sorry.” She whispered, owing Io an apology for being unable to help her all that time ago, but more than that her apology was to the world. To those she should have been there for and the missed opportunities that brought her to this moment. For all of the bad decisions that had been made during her life. "I’m so sorry.” She didn’t deserve forgiveness, but she would lament her guilt.

"Deathbelle & Iolaire"

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.