An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
02-08-2023, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2023, 11:16 AM by Kuroki. Edited 1 time in total.)
The spunky blue girl was quick to start her interrogation, even pushed at him with her paws so she could peer down at him. Making him feel tiny for once, what a weird feeling. He grinned at a little as she went to poke his cheek and even swiped his tongue out so he could lick her toe, just to be annoying of course. He thought about it for a moment and noted just how much Mum they looked, both in their pretty purple eyes and albino Klein coats. He supposed all he'd gotten from Mum was her soft shade of blackish-grey, white and her long-leggy socks on his front limbs.

"Ahh you see." He said, extending a dramatic front leg. "Kit, Ike and Iki are my ickle baby sisters. And Take is my broody lil bro."

He flashed a grin at the prince, ah yess, he liked this one.

"S'that anyway to talk to your biggest and bestest brother?" He tsked gently, as though it was all such a shame. "Ah, I guess there's nothing for it. I gotta dunk you both in the lake." He began to move then, hefty form shifting like a landslide beneath their paws.
[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. hello it is i, the bestest of big bros and most annoying of sons Wolfpaw Lake 02:39 PM, 02-02-2023 03:34 AM, 02-13-2024