gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
02-08-2023, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2023, 10:20 AM by Celeste. Edited 1 time in total.)

Perhaps Celeste could admit that her favorite thing about Kuroki was his non-serious personality. At times, she felt she was too serious about life. Taking on an adult role when she was far too young and never smiled as much as she should. That could change now. They weren’t tied to a pack, politics, or any specific territory. She could actually enjoy the little things. Like the man standing in front of her.

Drawing closer to Oki, she tilted her ivory chin up to look at his darkened gaze. “You can always call me your Mistress,” she let out a little giggle before plopping down onto the soft grass. Sprawling out in a lazy Kuroki fashion, she shot him a look most saved for a bedroom. “I’m glad everyone is pleased with the decision. I was worried for a minute everyone hated me,” it was an honest admittance that she hadn’t shared with anyone until that moment.

“All's well that ends well, right? You sure you don’t want to pull sticks out of the mud for me?” Cel tilts her nose down until she’s looking at him with widened aquamarine eyes. A playful puppy dog look. She knew he would do anything for her and she didn’t want it any other way.