An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaHomebody1K
02-08-2023, 05:44 PM

Zephyrus flew his fastest to arrive on time, and with the special metals he had scavenged from a mine in Boreas just for the occasion. He'd been told that adding them to the fire would produce color within the flames, and had wanted to surprise his parents (and maybe the puppies, too) with his own contribution. He lighted down at the edge of the crowd and squeezed his way to his father, holding his wings tight against himself so he would not jostle any of the attendants. "I brought these!" The raptor exclaimed as he laid the metals before his dad. "We can use them later instead if you want too, but they're supposed to make the fire pretty colors. I thought my siblings would like it."

His contribution given (and more adults arriving to greet Artorias and Briar) Zeph moved off to find a place to sit to watch the fire be lit - giving each sibling puppy a loving surprise boop with his beak from behind as he passed them.

"Zephyr"

Zephyrus is a young Argentavis Magnificens. He is 6'4" (77") with a wingspan of 21'6" (258").

Zephyr has a binturong named Frigg with dexterous (mutated) paws, a cottonmouth snake named Wraith with enhanced (mutated) infrared sight,
and a violent and unpredictable honey badger named Thor.
While threading outside of Hallows' territory, you can assume his companions are always nearby.

Artorias and Briar are welcome in any of his threads regardless of tag while he is underage.