size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-09-2023, 12:33 AM

Kotori made his way to the bonfire with little Aia near him.  She had needed to get out, go to other packs, meet more wolves and this had been a perfect opportunity.  Kotori wanted to make sure Hallows and Valta's bonds stayed strong and get to know his brother-in-law better.  This was an excellent chance to cover all of these options.  The horned wolf really wasn’t much for small talk but the random person in his way would get a few polite words here and there.  

Kotori’s primary interest when it came to socializing would be members of his family which really, should surprise no one.  His gaze flicked about to where the pups ran all about, some exploring and some keeping closer to their parents.  There were more kids than just his sisters running about but those were certainly the ones that had most of his attention.  At some point, Aia had disappeared on him and Kotori imagined it a good thing.  Hopefully, she had met someone or seen something to garner her interest.

He neared Artorias to give a nod, “Thought I’d stop by for a visit. I brought a niece along with me, Aia.” Kotori’s attention then turned to Briar and formality was off the table, stepping up to give his sister a hug, “Hope you don’t mind me hanging around for a few days.”

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]