size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
02-09-2023, 01:26 AM

Not much, hm. Cy wanted to know, but she wouldn't prod much farther. She supposed it was less about what Celeste said and, apparently, about how the wraith herself had been acting. She sighed softly, peering intently at the mushrooms where they sprouted and grew within the cave. Curious, and intent on it. Totally that, and not using it as an excuse to not make direct eye contact with Oki. "I wouldn't stick around if I was more miserable than usual," the dramatics were in jest, but the sentiment was sincere. "Even if I did like you." Can't stay too serious for too long. There was a light poking to her tone. Couldn't get too grounded, couldn't get too real. If things were real, she'd get burned... at least Cyanide was convinced of that much.

Eating the mushrooms? Hm. "You'll either get really sick or really high, probably." A grin danced across her face, the reflection of the glowing mushrooms in her eyes. "Do we even have a healer these days? Might be important before you find out." A grin, a smirk. Cy was enjoying herself.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]