gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Poser
02-09-2023, 02:47 AM

"I'll argue, fuck," Jack struggled to catch her breath. "I'll argue the whole fucking time, shit," a grumble and a growl as another jolt of pain sparked through her system. "If I fucking see fit." And she did see fit. The arguing and the complaining, along with a near ceaseless string of foul words were likely going to be a theme for the duration. Jack's head was spinning.

"First, and never-- fuck" she panted, curled up on her side. "Never again! Fuck this, and fuck you!" Her protests were getting weaker as the pain increased. She whimpered once more, a bit more softly this time. It seemed that the room around her was spinning. If there had been any food in her system, it was likely she would have thrown up by now. Maybe there was grace left in all this, but fuck it was a bad time.

Blinding pain, and then what? "Son of a fuck, there's a puppy." That's what came next. Christ, and how many more would there be? There would really be no telling at this point, so all she could do was... this.
[Image: zF70lPR.png]