size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
02-09-2023, 03:21 AM
After presiding over gods knew how many major events by now, Artorias was getting used to playing the role of host quite well. He wasn't as naturally talented at it as Briar was, but he made due. With his adept wife at his side, the Aegis and Queen made their rounds greeting and sharing conversation with their friends, family, and guests while the bonfire burned in the background. Artorias was both happy and relieved to see Briar thriving in her natural element as a queen. After the loss of Zee and the emotional tailspin her family had been put into, he did worry that his mate would fall back into her old habits of trying to be everyone's rock at her own mental health's expense, but this time she seemed more at peace. Watching their children play brought smiles to both parents' faces, and interacting with their loved ones had them laughing and chatting like there was no tomorrow. Briar never looked more beautiful than she did when she was in full alpha mode.

After they had both shared a meal and made their rounds, Artorias snagged a bottle of Hallowed wine from the feast table and went to join Briar on their fur bedding near the bonfire to watch it burn and relax together. The dire wolf collapsed to the soft furs with a grateful sigh and groan, carefully setting the bottle in the grass between them while he snuggled up next to his wife and draped a paw over her side to hold her close. She leaned into him and he supported her smaller frame and lighter weight easily with his own, fiery amber eyes meeting hers with a shimmer of love and an affectionate smirk on his lips. "I'd say you're quite right about that," Art agreed with a chuckle of his own, the sound cutting off when her lips met his in a quick kiss he was all too eager to return.

The couple looked out over the crowd that surrounded them, everyone looking to have a good time in their own ways. Using his teeth to pop the cork out of the bottle of sweet red wine, he offered the first sips to Briar before taking a long drink for himself. With the bonfire came the reminiscing that happened every year. Of course, Artorias had thought of Resin when lighting the fire, but now he was busy reflecting over the past year of their lives. "It's hard to believe how much all of this has changed in just a year... I mean, one year ago I was proposing to you up in your tower, and here we are today..." he mused with a wistful sigh, waving a paw around the throng of wolves and one giant bird. In just a year, Artorias had become a husband, a father to five little energetic puppies, and alpha to a half dozen new wolves. Time felt like it was flying!

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.