gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
02-09-2023, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2023, 10:13 AM by Kuroo. Edited 1 time in total.)

Kuroo knew damn well that his brother did not enjoy the water. Today wasn't really going to be about the water, they were just going to be near it. No fishing, he swore! What Kuroo really wanted was a day to relax with his brother and no one else. He felt they couldn't do that if they stayed in the bay because then anyone from the pack would be able to find them. While he felt most comfortable there, he needed a day out with just Usagi. There was so much they needed to talk about... Well actually, what he needed to talk about. Usagi could sit and listen if he really wanted to. Kuroo didn't need him to say anything.

Approaching Swallet Ring in silence, he found a shady spot on the sand where they would be protected from the ocean breeze by some brush. Plopping down in the shade with his tongue lolled out to the side, he moved his gaze over to the shallows. "We haven't really spent a lot of time with each other lately," Kuroo admitted, a sad tone to his voice as he let out a sigh. "I know we're busy with our own stuff, but I miss you," his voice grows softer as he clenches his jaw. He hadn't intended on getting this emotional...

yikes

[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.