Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
02-10-2023, 12:23 AM

It would take a little time to hammer out a system with Incubus, but the idea was growing on her more and more. It would be something that was theirs, and theirs alone. A love language, of sorts. When he leaned down and gently kissed her, she knew that everything would be okay. She could imagine the fear he had felt, seeing the little signs and drawing a picture from them that had not been the truth. “I can not be that unhappy, not when I’m with you. And if I'm ever feeling depressed, I’ll talk to you about it, Inc. I won't simply walk away. I promise you that.” She said gently.

She looked up at him, and she could see the way his eyes watered. She leaned lightly against him. Rubbing a paw gently across his muzzle. A gesture of comfort. “It’s okay, Inc. I understand fear. All of this is new to the both of us, but we’ll work through it. A team, right?” She said gently.

"Incubus" | "Riva"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. let us live, since we must die Wolfpaw Lake 02:22 AM, 02-06-2023 03:33 AM, 02-13-2024