size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
02-10-2023, 09:58 PM
Vanille pushed gently back into Arc's affections, a small smile growing on her lips that he may not have seen but could probably feel without. She too had been growing more dependant on his company, his companionship. And as she had told him before, there was always that fear of losing him. It was lesser at times, but it was always there. The curse of losing someone so close to them. It was what made her feel so connected to him, he could understand the loss.

"I hope I didn't force you out here." She joked quietly, knowing that wasn't the case. There were new parts of her that had unraveled as she became more comfortable around him. Before she may have seemed so closed off and shy. And she still was at least pretty quiet. But she opened up more and became herself as time went on. Another thing that came along with being alone for so long.

She looked back up at him, her ears folding back slightly as she moved in to give him a kiss on his muzzle, not a quick peck but not a long and deep one either. "It's pretty cold out." She suggested, her paws squeezing a little more around his foreleg. She hoped he would get the hint to invite her into an embrace which was hardly different than how they were now. She knew she didn't necessarily have to ask, but tonight she was playing a bit of a game with him. Or maybe testing her own feelings and emotions while they had the time alone together.

"Arc & Vanille"