Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
02-12-2023, 10:31 AM
She drew a quick sigh as he went on asking about how many pricks she had. A valid question, if he were interested. Not that she showed it but a part of her hoped that Kuroki had the time of day to entertain her even while their meets had been so far between in their lives. Nothing seemed to change between them though. Always fire and ice.

"None. It seems they can't handle much of me." That initial sarcastic grin had faded long before while she still moved in step as if to get away from him. That wasn't the case at heart. It was what he suggested next that grabbed her attention. She went completely still and in a second turned to face him with a squint and raised brow. Her eyes flashed up towards her antlers that she had nearly forgotten about now that they had been a part of her for so long. But Oki, she knew he was just saying things to be silly. Silly or a full jerk. Maybe it depended on how you looked at him, or on what mood Onyx seemed to be in. Usually sour. "Can't be further from the truth." Sulkier or the horns. Both. Onyx was pretty closed off both ways. "You seem to be just as peachy as ever." Onyx's life hadn't been full of ruin. She'd never say that. But she couldn't help but look at Oki as some kind of royal brat given whatever he wanted or the freedom to do as he pleased. Simple enough. Onyx had just about the same, but she was raised to adapt to harsh environments. They may not have been so different but she would probably always think so.

"Onyx Destruction"
F2U base by Snowylaika
Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.