The devil whispers in my ear

Illja

gems
size
build
player
10-20-2013, 11:37 AM
You should be honoured to

The mahogany beast turned around. "Down here are the dens or the members of Amenti. Should we go on a bit of a tour?" "Of course" She smiled at Canntina. She wondered if this was where she would be sleeping, or if she could have a den elsewhere in the territory. If not this place was fine, and plus, the ship would provide some shelter. "If they are my sisters, I should probably meet them. And if you would be so kind as to show me somewhere in the ship that I could perhaps make my own? And might I ask that it can be somewhere further away from the rest of the dens, I am rather... active... during the night" she looked at the she-demon and smirked in a flirtatious manner. This was how she could get on her good side. Be the sexy bitch she was. The fea ran her molten eyes over Canttina's form. She caught a glimpse of her broken tail and paw. That must hurt then she had an idea. "May I aid you, or are you okay to walk on your own. Trust me close contact does not make me uncomfortable" She winked at Canntina. Even if she didn't want help, it still showed that she wanted to excell.

Speech

see my face as your last sightIllja Rochwillden