size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-13-2023, 01:25 AM

Kotori could get a bit zealous in a fight.  He didn’t like losing regardless of how good the enemy was.  Somehow it seemed worse to lose to a kid he was testing.  He’d bit hard and fast into the scruff, slamming his wait into Strix and pinning him firmly against the bridge.  The yearling had more fights to enter before he’d best Kotori!  He held Strix for three breaths before letting go and backing off.  They both saw the results were clear.

Still, Strix had done well in the fight.  There had been no hesitation in fighting Kotori or on the unusual location for the fight.  His movements had shown confidence in his own abilities.  “Well done  Strix Chrion Klein.  You didn’t win but you did prove yourself in the fight.”  They had many fighters but their ranks of specifically fighters were still slim which was only natural with the small size of the pack.  “I will promote you to the rank of Tuhota.  You will not only fight for the pack but be expected to help train.  If we ever raid you can expect to be in it.  If we are ever raided I expect the Tuhota’s to be at the front of the defense.”

That was the bare bones of the requirements of the rank.  “As a member of Valta, you are already expected to show well to strangers so they know the Valta wolves deserve respect.  With this rank, it is all the more important to hold to the standard.  Have pride in your blood and who you are, and act with honor and dignity.  Never let lesser wolves talk down to you nor disrespect those of higher station.”  These things might seem basic but if someone were to ever go against these rules then Kotori wouldn’t let anyone claim they had not been warned.  Kotori didn’t care for casual rebukes.  

“Congratulations.” The horned wolf grinned at the younger, “I’m glad you found Valta and have joined my pack.”

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]