size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
02-13-2023, 07:43 PM
As Anthea went on to credit her successful recovery to the talents of Gwynevere and Mercury, Artorias could not keep the proud smile for his sister's skills and his Vanguard's dutiful overseeing off of his face. Yes, the Aegis was incredibly proud of the work his wolves did here in the Hallows; that was no secret. Their efforts to improve the world and leave it better than they had found it had once seemed like a lofty goal, now had become a regular occurrence for the Austral pack. It made Artorias feel like their efforts were really beginning to pay off and bear fruit as the reputation of the Hallows grew across the continents. "They are the best at what they do," agreed the taller wolf with a nod of his head. Then they got down to the meat of what Anthea wanted to talk to him about. She wanted to join the Hallows as a permanent member. Her desire to join them surprised Artorias. The Aegis raised a curious brow while he listened to Anthea's reasonings behind her desire to remain here, letting her speak her mind before giving his response.

"Well, I must admit, most of our patients don't ask to stay after they've been treated here," replied the Aegis with a low chuckle. On a more serious note though, he looked Anthea in the eye, amber meeting verdant while he tried to decide what to do about her request. Artorias didn't know Anthea very well. She'd mostly kept to herself and Mercury when she wasn't being tended to by Gwyn. But then again, he hadn't known Greed or Claire when he'd permitted them entry to the Hallows either. "If this is what you want, then I think we can make that happen. We do still have room for more wolves and plenty of vacant bedrooms in the castle." Artorias glanced up at Hearthstone for a moment, then looked back down to the young woman. "How much do you know of the Hallows? Of what we do and stand for?" he asked, wondering if Anthea knew what she was asking to join up for or how much Mercury had told her of their purpose.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.