size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
02-13-2023, 10:22 PM

There was no denying it, Talyssa was disappointed. Ever since she had met Hattori, she had held out quite a bit of hope that she would see him at the bonfire. But as she replayed their conversation in her head over and over, she began to expect that he likely wouldn't come. I don't think my attendance would be appreciated by your family. His gruffly accented words echoed in the back of her mind. She never knew her family to have enemies. She never heard anything of the sort explained in passing ... but of course, she hadn't asked either. This acknowledgment led her to her next objective in her pursuit of information. Why would Hattori think that?

It didn't take her long to find her father- she approached him quietly, not wanting to interrupt him in whatever he was doing. Though after she stood watching him for a few moments, she couldn't contain her interest any longer. "Hey dad?" She asked lightly, making it obvious that she was requesting his attention. "I have a question ..." Talyssa added, announcing her sudden curiosity so that he might have a moment to prepare. After another few moments of hesitance, she went on with her first inquiry. "What is Tojo-kai?"