gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Kara
02-14-2023, 12:14 AM

Verity felt a small grin slip across her lips as the younger pup spoke. Pride oozed from the Princeling as he introduced himself. In all honest Verity had little interest in titles or birth rites, but she did think it was cool that in some way this little brown furball was royalty. She considered that for a moment... That did make her royalty in some regard, they were both Kleins after all. But, she held no prestigious title and wouldn't mind if it remained that way. She was far too interested in other stuff. "Nice to meet you Rampage."

The attention was swiftly swept towards Bernet. Her green eyes followed his gaze towards the spotted Donkey and her grin grew. "That's Bernet and Mumo is the little guy on his back. They are my friends. Right now his bags are full of the herbs I have been gathering today." She looked back to him, remembering he also asked for her name. "I am Verity Klein, by the way."

Her attention moved back to the feathers as Rampage explained he was trying to find a use for them. It seemed he was trying to find a way to accessories and her smile grew. Green eyes studied him before sweet tones lifted into the air, "A Prince needs a crown, right? You could make them into one." She paused with an excited swish of her tail, "I can help if you want. I have extra supplies in my bag like twine and leather." Verity had a leather satchel slung over her shoulder and gestured to it as she spoke.

Speech

Verity has a Miniature Donkey companion named Bernet and a Racoon named Mumo, it should be assumed they are nearby unless stated otherwise.
A leather satchel is usually slung over Verity's shoulder while out and about.
[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Feather Hunter Cryer's Ravine 11:03 PM, 02-07-2023 03:35 AM, 02-13-2024