size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
02-14-2023, 12:57 AM
Corbie felt vaguely guilty as Bellamy's expression fell. She hated to let down someone who had lived among them, who she cared for, but she had had a vision for her pack as a neutral place, open to all, and she couldn't justify offering some packs more than others and still call herself neutral. She needed to be able to remain apart from that world of alliances and enemies. Still, it troubled her. Bellamy went on to talk of trade, and Corbie let the moment of her concerns pass unremarked on. "Rock candy?" she asked curiously, seizing on the shift of topic. "I'm not familiar with that, but it does sound like a pleasant treat. I plan for us to hold many festivals over the year, a few of which are open to everyone, so such treats would be a welcome addition to the fun. I'd be more than willing to trade for such a thing." And someday, she hoped to see pups frolicking through Avalon's lands, growing up and learning there, and she could see that being a popular pup treat... in moderation, of course.
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times