size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
02-14-2023, 09:01 AM
Though Corvus hoped that by reaching out to their neighbors he might find some surprising news of where Theory or any of their former packmates had gone, he knew that wasn't a realistic hope and he certainly wasn't banking on it. Even if nothing like that came of it he'd still be happy as long as they got a pawful of wolves to attend the festival they'd all be working so hard to prepare for. At least then it wouldn't feel like a waste.

He settled down alongside her, grateful for the reprieve from the snow even though the view itself was quite enjoyable. A content sigh fell from his parted lips as he leaned against her, nodding in agreement. "It really is. I don't think I'll ever get sick of days like this," he admitted softly. There was something truly ethereal about the world after a fresh layer of snow, even if warmer weather seemed to agree with his aging body better these days.

Though truthfully he'd rather spend leisure time with Twig than leave her for even a few days, he'd do what had to be done and their relationship would only be stronger for it when he finally returned. "Tomorrow, I think," he answered after a moment of thought. Best get this little mission out of the way before another snow storm decided to happen. "You know how much I'm going to miss you," he reminded her, leaning to place a sweet kiss on her cheek, letting his nose briefly bury in the fur of her neck.