size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
02-14-2023, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2023, 11:22 AM by Bramble. Edited 3 times in total.)

Bramble was excited to have a new friend. She saw nothing weird about the request for something darker. Even if Vanta chattered on about how her eyes ate up the light, Bramble's only reaction was a quick flick of the ear. Her brow would scrunch for a moment as her brain processed the idea of your eyes literally eating away at the light before she would soon forget about Vanta even mentioning it. "I'm sorry it hurts!" She would chirp back in response as her tail gave a few friendly wags.

As they continued on their slow-paced journey to the library, Bramble thought about Vanta's siblings and her own. "I think I met your brother! Crux, right?" Bramble asks, simply curious as she steals a glance toward the hidden Vanta. "Does it hurt him too?" She asks as her lips turn down into a frown. If Vanta and her sister couldn't see and Crux had a crystally paw, it must be painful to walk! "Nope, none of us have any crystals. I've never seen anyone with crystals until you guys came to visit,"[/co.lor] the pup says, feeling sad that maybe she was missing out, but then she remembered! [color=#4F483E]"I have really sharp claws though! Look!" Bramble quickly raises her right front paw and extends the cat-like claws. "Cool isn't it!" She says before stopping in front of the library doors.

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.