size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
02-14-2023, 03:44 PM
Haydée lays on her back, smiling happily up at her mother as she asks if her momma is having fun too. Her mother’s face morphs into an expression of sadness and the pup immediately rolls over to get back on her paws so she can turn to face her mom. Wide, worried eyes watch her mother as her mom begins to talk and the girl offers her mother another, tight, heartfelt hug as she speaks of strangers and being wary of them… especially really big red ones. As Bellamy explains about the pup having another sister, little Hay leans back so she can catch her mother’s gaze easily and offers a wide, excited grin at the prospect of yet another sibling.

However, the talk is serious and Haydée can feel the heaviness in her mother’s words so she too, adopts a more serious expression. She listens to everything that her mother says, quietly absorbing the meaning that Bellamy is trying to impart on her while slowly nodding along. As the talk goes on, Hay shifts backward so she can easily meet her mother’s gaze and, when she speaks of defending herself, the pup nods in understanding. At her mother’s question, the little pup says, “I understand momma. I want to learn to fight so I protect you and my siblings if any strangers try to attack us. Please, teach me.”

Emerald eyes stare up at her mother with a sudden intensity that she has not shown before. The pup is not stupid and she knows that there are dangers lurking in the outside world and Haydée not only wants to be able to meet them head on but also be able to shield her family from said dangers. However, before the lesson begins, there is something else that the small girl wants to clarify, “Mommy, no one could ever turn us against you. We are family and will always love you. And I promise, we will be able to handle any danger that approaches while you are gone.” A child’s promise but one that Hay means whole heartedly. No matter what, they face any danger… together.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lesson Number One Lazuli Falls 04:55 PM, 10-24-2022 06:07 AM, 11-05-2023