Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
02-14-2023, 07:27 PM

Enveloped by the frothy waves, Bramble took in large gulps. Frightened and struggling to stay afloat, she easily dipped beneath the surface. Was she going to survive? There was no one out here to save her! Panic shook her to the core as her limbs fought against the current. Failing to coordinate her growing legs into a paddling motion to move her upward, Bramble could feel her lungs struggle. Too much water was being sucked in and she could swear she was seeing stars.

It was mere seconds. What felt like a lifetime to the pup was not even a minute. She had no idea her father had followed her to keep a watchful eye. The adventurous and brave little girl had believed she was going to do this alone. Brave Carpathius warriors didn't need assistance! Right? Bramble had clearly fooled herself. She would not even know how to start thanking her dad as he swooped in to save her from a perilous end.

As she broke the surface, scooped up in Artorias' arms, she gasped like a fish out of water. Mouth open wide Bramble inhaled as she sputtered and tried to right all four of her limbs. His hushed tones as he settled her nerves seemed to do the trick as she finally found herself floating in his grip. Looking up with wide eyes, Bramble couldn't find the words. Her lips would open a moment before clamping shut. Embarassed and ashamed of what had just happened, she tried to gather herself. "I-I'm sorry dad," she finally whispered after a moment. "I really wanted to prove that I could do something," her voice shook with tears in her eyes as she floated in the shallows with him.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.