gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6
02-14-2023, 07:35 PM
Ren was quite perplexed, but he wasn’t one to give up so easily. The tree had given him a glance the entirely wrong way. The young prince wasn’t concerned with making lifelong memories or thinking much about the future. All that mattered at this moment, which was all that mattered, was ridding the world of this dastardly tree. His lavender eyes crossed as he stared up at it in frustration.

Before he could just resort to digging the sound of a large body behind him had him up on his mismatched paws. His furrowed eyes were brought up to the sight of his father, which immediately changed his whole disposition. His cloud white tail wagged behind him, swinging his rump around as pink maw spread into a wide grin. He sat his wiggling rump again as Mav lowered himself to his haunches in front of Ren’s sworn enemy.

"Yes,” he grumbled in response to his father’s chuckle. He huffed as the tree bent against his father’s heavy paw but didn’t show signs of submission. "Well.” He started, bringing himself up as he puffed up his little star speckled chest. "When I bite it, it pokes my mouth. I wanted to dig it up… but Mom would scold me for being dirty.” He said, showing a decent amount of forethought for a young puppy. The prince just wanted to please his mother, but he also had enemies that needed defeating.

"Renegade Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. that tree came outta nowhere Cryer's Ravine 09:11 AM, 02-10-2023 02:51 AM, 02-13-2024