Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-20-2013, 12:32 PM

The woman stood with a proud grin. Morgana was the first to speak up. Canttina then sighed, she did forget. "I apologise my darling, so many things have gone in and out of my mind. I do remember now. You shall get your promotion. Yes. You shall be within the council now, I have seen that you are loyal and strong. That is without a doubt." A little wink was seen as it was shot to the darker fae. Her eyes then skipped to Ryu who slithered her way into the meeting. She enjoyed the woman very much. A nod was seen, "Im glad my lovely Overseer could join us." A hint of sarcasm was within her words, but she could forgive the woman. Her eyes then skipped to her lovely Ava. The flimsy bitch stepped up and spoke softly. Healing? That could be of use, Canttina was sure. "Thank you darling, I shall keep that in mind." Canttina giggled lightly and her eyes skipped to Gretel who aparently did not wish to answer. "I let you out to socialize with your Queens and you do not answer the question i wish for you to answer. You will hear about this later, I am sure Ryu would love to have some one on one time with you." A rumbling growl was heard from the Empress before her eyes met the emeralds Karmen bore. A delicate smile flicked across the masked womans lips. "Oh darling, I do indeed know what you thrive upon. That goes unsaid." The woman laughed once more before her eyes met Raven's. Oh her little Raven. Canttina smiled once more. "Mmm, my little spy. You are wondrous indeed. I do have a few jobs I wish for you to do. We shall speak on a later date."

Canttina then straightened up and let forth more strong vocals. "I require some of you ladies to step up. I need a woman to start organizing pack hunts and another leading fight training. I am currently not in the position to be doing such things. Do I have any volunteers? Winter is coming my loves, we must prepare for war and famine."

OOC: I want replies incoming asap. Preferably by 10/25! That is when I will do close it up. Approach Canttina with any issues in the round.

Speech,