size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-15-2023, 12:10 AM

Kotori kept a careful eye on the lion until it was down, watching for the life to leave it.  The moment it was down that should be the end of it but there was always a chance of one desperate last action some could muster in those final moments. The lion finally died and his gaze drifted up to the child.  She didn’t rush off this time but instead asked him a question.

Kotori grinned brashly, “I don’t get into trouble with predators.  I do frequently get to have some fun killing them though.  This one,” he nodded to the lion, “looked at me wrong and we both agreed someone had to die.”  That seemed a satisfactory answer in Kotori’s mind.  “I’m not ‘mister’, I am Kotori Fatalis, Sumatar of the Valta pack.  You didn’t tell me who you are but by scent, you are part of the Armada and my family.  Am I right?”  

The kid needed to learn how to fight better and Kotori had just helped with that.  Now Kotori would give her a small reminder on basic tact.  There was no sting to his words, just a mild reminder of the teacher to student.  “You can’t be that old, it was brave of you to help take on a lion, and a polar bear.” Just as he would expect of any true Fatalis but there was always the chance of another embarrassment in the family.  

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]