Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-16-2023, 02:16 PM
Considering the call from his son had mentioned nothing but names, the Warlord was surprised to appear and hear the tail end of their complaints. Would his wolves rather moan then prepare themselves? He pushed aside any feelings of disappointment, and let his eyes rove across each and every wolf present. They were his wolves. And he wouldn't have a single pirate see them as easy prey. He would fight for each wolf here. But Zee [i]oh, Zee...[i/] had taught him the strongest way to protect them was to let them prove they could defend themselves. His gaze lingered for a moment on Gossy. His daughter especially had suffered from heckling from a pirate.

"This isn't punishment, this is a warm up." He said, his voice rolling over the assembled wolves like a crashing wave. Addressing Ari’s words, and the expressions on the other wolves "The Pirates got the jump on us, and think the Armada is a walk in the park for them. But I believe that each and every one of you could give a pirate a piece of your mind. Which is why I'm selecting each of you for a future raid against the Pirates. But first, preparations. Shore your weak spots and take the opportunity to learn from each other. If any of you need battle equipment, I will personally supply it." He promised them. But, hearing their words as he had walked up couldn't go uncontested. "As for your grumblings, If any of you wish to walk from ranks as defenders of the Armada, speak now." He said. He would have no one in the rank that didn't wish to be there. But each of these wolves had volunteered to face the Pirates. Had that nerve failed them now? His eyes roved over their faces again. Searching for any sign of cowardice.

He gave a moment's pause, then plunged on. "Once the last of the stragglers arrive, Mortis will begin the lesson. Those of you that need permanent equipment, see Gossamer at the end of the lesson. She will make notes of each equipment needed and help choose something that fits your style. I will supply the list once she presents it to me." He nodded his head to Gossy. Placing her as intimediatory here specifically to support her new position. The wolves would see her as an authority, and he would drive it home until they did. That said, he settled back to wait. He had not intended to attend the lesson, but to say his piece and leave. Hearing their disgruntlement, he decided to put in the same work he demanded of his wolves.

"Sirius Fatalis"