gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
02-16-2023, 04:15 PM
The sounds of Chimera’s voice was not unexpected, but she was a bit perturbed at the time that she was called. Venom was a creature of the night, but with her brother’s sickness she couldn’t really blame him for traveling during the warmest parts of the day. Begrudgingly she left Maverick and the pups sleeping in the den and swiftly made her way to the border. Her sight remained clouded, but as time went on her paws relearned her home. There were only very subtle tells that she was without vision.

White gloved paws carried her to the border where her brother waited for her. Once upon a time their roles had been reversed. He had been the one to save her, and now he was coming to her for similar help. She hadn’t been able to aid him while he was ailing, he’d had to travel too far away, but now with his return to Boreas the Klein Monarch was eager to offer her assistance to her kin.

"Chimera. Welcome, I hope you are well.” She greeted him as she took a seat before him. So much had happened since she last saw him. "I hope that you found our new home easily enough?” He was too young to remember the ravine as home, she herself had been a child at the time of the great move.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Return of the King... Sort of. Cryer's Ravine 01:41 PM, 02-16-2023 03:35 AM, 02-13-2024