size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
02-16-2023, 11:13 PM

Deimos quickly set to finding a place where they could rest. It didn't take him long to find a small cave where they could be out of the elements. After placing the fur down over the cold stones, the purple giant lay down and motioned for her to come into his warm embrace. Ikigai gladly did so. Though somewhat tall, she was a slender thing and didn't have much body fat to keep her warm. Aside from that, her odd digits got cold rather quickly, so when he took her small paws in his much larger ones to share some heat, Iki gave a small groan of pleasure.

When asked if she was okay, the pale woman smiled and nodded, leaning into her mate. "I'm okay. Just a little cold and rather tired." As if to prove her point, the slender fae wiggled her nose beneath the brutes foreleg, forcing him to lift it so that she could snuggle in close to his chest. The good thing about having a giant man all of her own was that he was like a giant, purple heater.

Chest to chest with Iki's smaller frame tucked up against his belly, the fae's forelegs snuck up around Deimos' neck, her dexterous digits pulling lightly through his fur. She was becoming more and more at ease with showing her affection with him. As if proving this, she raised her muzzle up to give the man a sweet lick to his chin. "Thank you for taking me to Ashen to tell my mother in person. It means a lot to me."

"Deimos & Ikigai"
[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]