size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
02-16-2023, 11:51 PM

So much potential. So many possibilities. There was a lot that still hung in the balance, but Cy didn't need to worry about that. This was the closest thing she'd ever had to a family-- Kuroki and Celeste both. As much as there were still some strange things in the air between the two girls, there was also an unspoken agreement. They'd have each other's backs. No one could fuck with them, other than each other. There's safety in this, too. Speaing of safety, the wraith let go a slow-suffeirng sigh. "Oh no, heaven forbid the formidable beast that is Oki taken out by a tiny little mushroom," sarcasm plays heavily in her voice. She nudged the man's shoulder right back, knocking against him with a chuckle.

"Have you gotten taller or something? I kinda hate it," a wink. She was merely a hair's bredth from him where she stood, peering up at the koi boy appraisingly. Studying him, maybe for a moment too long. That's fine. They have plenty of moments, plenty of time. Cy would watch his face for some kind of reaction now.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]