gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
02-17-2023, 12:00 AM

Sirius stopped eating so that he could sigh at her response. The brute then launched into his own explanation of the rank. It seemed silly to name the lowest rank "Slave" and she almost said so, but this was an apology meal and so she wouldn't push too many buttons even though a spicy retort was waiting right on the tip of her tongue. When he informed her that she would tell him if she was abused, the woman just couldn't help herself. She chuckled and tilted her head slightly. "Oh, will I?" No one could make her do anything. If someone abused her, well... they'd catch hell. Nice to know that the big man would be her backup though. "Maybe I'll just poison them the same way that I'm poisoning you right now," she joked.

The fire crackled but was burning low, so Isa rose and move towards the large stack of split logs. Taking up a larger one by a broken branch that was jutting out of the side, she drug it towards the fire then used her paws to push it up over the edge of the stone barrier and into the flames. The fire quickly began to eat its newest food and rose a little taller because of it. Once finished, Isa looked back to Sirius who still hadn't touched his food. The woman's brow furrowed and she took a step towards him. "Am I going to have to feed you, my lord?" Isa motioned to the rest of the food with one paw. She made it for him. She wanted him to eat it.

"Isa"