size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-17-2023, 01:21 AM

Ruse confirmed that Cerberus was indeed great and Scylla continued to smile. It was obvious by the way that they cuddled at night that the two were close. She didn't mind at all that the pair might be shacking up. Hell, she might even be a little disappointed if they weren't, but Ruse was quite a bit more... pure than Scylla was. Maybe that was why she was their father's favorite. Ruse was sweet and kind and Scylla... well she just wasn't. She wasn't a horrible daughter, she just wasn't the kind that tried to please.

Once on the shore and her desire to get closer with her sister delivered verbally, Ruse seemed a little surprised, but eager at growing closer. The blue fae grinned at the response, her own long tail swishing slowly across the snowy ground. It might be nice to have a sister, she surmised. Scylla didn't exactly have any friends and she'd never had a female friend for certain. This would be something new and possibly interesting.

Mismatched eyes scanned the landscape around them and the woman's gaze landed on a large flat rock. Motioning for Ruse to follow, Scylla leaped up on top of the rock. They could rest there without sitting in the snow and getting their fur cold and wet. The smaller fae slid down to lay on her stomach, forelegs crossed and delicate toes flexing. She wrapped her long tail about herself for added warmth and waited for Ruse to join her. Once her sister was settled, Scylla began to speak. "I know that our family isn't like other families. We're a lot... closer." The implication was definitely there. "I'm not shy at all, so if you ever want to talk about, you know, girly sister things, I'm here for it." Okay, so she wasn't good at initiating girly talk. She was new to all of this!

"Scylla Klein"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]