size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-17-2023, 01:38 AM

Venom made her way to him swiftly. More swiftly than he imagined she would, given the time of day. His sister welcomed him and the giant nodded, not knowing yet that she couldn't see it. "Venom," he replied in his rich, smooth baritones. "Well enough. The light is a bit irksome, but it's been a long journey. I didn't think you'd mind the inconvenience." They wouldn't be out here terribly long if he had any say about it.

Talk moved to Ashen's new lands and again, Chimera nodded, though this time he noticed the lack of movement in his sister's gaze as he did so. Lifting one big paw, Chimera silently waved it back and forth and when there was no reaction, the brute frowned. "It was easy to find," he assured her. Then he lifted himself from the ground and moved forward, one paw moving up to gently cup his siblings chin so that he could lift her face and better stare into her sunset gaze. "How long have you been sightless, Venom?" There was deep concern in his tones. Had some sort of illness taken her vision? The man then added, "Aliana has been working tirelessly in an attempt to repair my blind eye. Perhaps she could assist you as well, if you're willing."

Once the offer was made, Chimera surprisingly didn't pull back. Instead, the behemoth pulled his sister gently into his embrace, pressing her into his chest with one foreleg holding her to him much as he had when the koi bastard had left her. "My pride is wounded by this, but I'm here to beg for a home for myself and my family. I don't..." Chimera stopped, grimacing with a flash of teeth that of course, Venom couldn't see. "I don't know if this illness will return and I don't want to leave my family unprotected. My que-... My women are very talented healers, hunters and fighters. We will pull our weight and then some. I will do whatever you need." He felt as though she would say yes, but there was always that chance that the numbers were too high and that there just wasn't enough room. Chimera waited, his body a little tense, for an answer.

"Speech"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Return of the King... Sort of. Cryer's Ravine 01:41 PM, 02-16-2023 03:35 AM, 02-13-2024