gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
02-17-2023, 03:32 AM

As she stepped towards him, one big paw came up, pressing into her chest to hold her at bay. Isa's gaze remained drawn in concern. His eyes were still wide and his breathing was still staggered. It took him a moment, but eventually he spoke. When he was finished, Isa shook her head. "Sirius, sit down, close your eyes, your mouth and breathe through your nose." She couldn't quite remember where she'd heard that before, but someone here had told her when she mentioned how different the air was.

A second surprise for Isa this evening. Sirius actually listened. His haunches folded and he sat on the cold, snowy path. The woman nodded in approval and began to speak, hoping to distract him from whatever ghosts had entered his mind. "I chose to follow you up here. I'm cold, but I'm in no real danger. I'm not too proud to admit when I'm bested and I would stop well before my life was at risk." Isa's trademark mischievous look was directed at the man, trying to lighten the mood. "Besides, what kind of slave master would you be if you let the goods be damaged?" The fae's expression grew serious and she spoke once more. "I trust you to keep me safe as you would any of your packmates. You're doing a great job." One blue eye winked as her shivering fully subsided, the cheetah cloak doing its job well.

"Isa"