size
Small
build
Light
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-17-2023, 04:00 AM
"Ha!" Aris snorted out an involuntary laugh and threw a grin in the stranger's direction before paying attention became quickly mandatory again as the tiger pressed the attack. Aris whirled away from him just in time for the stranger to leap half onto the tiger's back to get a grip on its scruff. Aris whooped in amused excitement, though "woohoo" quickly turned to "whoops" when he was dragged around by the tiger trying to get to him. Yikes - it was only a matter of time before he fell behind and the tiger could get claws on his legs to drag him into killing range. Aris hadn't put this much work into a fight to save someone just to have them die anyway. With a snarl of effort, she leaped for the tiger's shoulder opposite the stranger. One set of claws digging into the tiger's neck on Tyrfing's side, one set clinging further down on her own side, rear claws digging wicked gauges into the tiger's leg as she clung to it, she bared oversized fangs and lunged for the throat. Trachea collapsed beneath the healer's well-aimed bite, arteries closed beneath the pressure of her jaws, the tiger slowly collapsed beneath their combined weight. Still Aris waited, holding the bite awkwardly now that they were on the ground. It took longer than one thought for the lack of bloodflow to actually kill - Aris took the time to wait for the deed to be done. As she pulled away from the still body, she flashed the stranger a smug grin. "See you around," she purred, eyes narrowed as she ran her gaze lazily over his body, before she turned to saunter back into the mist. Over her shoulder, a smirk and an added, "I expect you to bring that pelt for me next time though - I earned that." She didn't expect to actually see the wolf again, nor did she expect to actually receive anything for her efforts, but she took the opportunity to add one parting tease before disappearing mysteriously.