gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Kara
02-19-2023, 12:07 AM

Ardyn offered a fang filled smile before explaining his rank and the basis of Valhalla. Vaella listened with obvious interest, his words sent the fae into a swirl of thought. The majestic male seemed pleasant enough and the premise to his pack was simple enough. She was familiar with more traditional Monarchy so High King did resonate with her some. What she was primarily looking for was a nice enough group to offer her shelter in the exchange for some work. Her focus would likely be in the realm of healing until she knew the pack a bit better.

As the Ard RĂ­ finished Vaella lifted her own sweet tones into the air, "I've gone through some formal healing training and I am a capable hunter." She trained beneath her Mother who was a talented healer in the Amberguard. Vaella and her sister were good students but their lessons came to a halt with the fall of their Kingdom. "I've also received teachings in subjects such as diplomacy, scouting, and politics." Vaella was on the path of becoming quite the diplomat for the Amberguard. She always enjoyed healing but her real passion was for the secrets and inner workings of pack relations. The babe had a way with words and a mind for strategy. "Valhalla sounds like an ideal home. I am curious, though. Do you often receive new members such as myself or are you primarily a family pack?" There was a lot less room to grow in packs that mainly revolved around kin.

""

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]