gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Kara
02-19-2023, 01:35 AM

The Alpha took the fur and wrapped it around his shoulders. Shalla lingered for only a moment before slinking away, back to the warmth of her own bedding. As he offered gratitude she circled around before plopping down. Her tiny form curled into a small ball tucked away beneath the comforts of her hides. The cold lingered in her bones but was slowly being warded away by building body heat. Even the tempeture of the cave was rising due to the company. Perhaps the intrusion was what she needed... As long as they didn't wind up to be kidnappers or murderers.

Her eyes settled on him as he asked another question. Relief washed over her as he questioned her current residence rather then her previous. Shalla rarely spoke of her past, that was long bottled up trauma that she'd like to never revisit again. "Only half a moon, I've been a nomad for nearly four seasons now." Shalla moved place to place to avoid attracting too much attention. She thought the seclusion of the elevated waterfall would be enough to avoid others but obviously she was wrong. It was clear now that her decision to den so close to a pack was foolish, a mistake she'd avoid in the future.

Worry settled in as she thought over his question again. Would he be upset by her closeness to his borders? She knew some Alphas were very protective of their borders and didn't want anyone living too close. Even if these were free lands they were likely closely monitored. "I-I..." Shalla wrinkled her nose and cleared her throat, annoyed with how pathetic she sounded then. "I apologize if I have denned too close to your home." There was no excuse that left her lips but her gaze poured into his own. "I planned on leaving soon anyways." Shalla didn't know where she'd go but if he was upset she'd promise to put some distance between them. She'd be a fool to make an enemy of this one.

Speech