gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-19-2023, 02:29 AM

While Bellamy had been hoping to hear that Elysium had at least one wolf knowledgeable in crafting such equipment, she was pleasantly surprised to hear that Manea’s own daughter, Avacyn, was actually knowledgeable in the crafting arts. The woman arched a brow at this, intrigued, but Manea’s next comment was what really caught her attention. It seemed that the Armada was the place to go for well made armor and weapons. She had heard of them before of course, through Wren, but she hadn’t obtained this information about their blacksmith or their marketplace. While she intended to go see the Warlord there in the future, she wasn’t entirely sure if she could afford to make such a trip yet. She was away from her family a fair bit already, just between coming to the packs in the southern reaches of Boreas and, as she remembered, the Northern reaches were frigid. Not exactly temperatures she was keen on returning to.

“I will think about who I’d like to make the weapon, but I’d be more than happy to see what your daughter could come up with as a defensive accessory for Gav. I have some ideas in mind, and I’m sure with some creator’s flair she could truly make something special for him.” While Avacyn might have referred her to the Armada herself, Bells was genuinely curious to see the girl's skill in crafting as well. It could potentially open up further trade options with Elysium which, in Bellamy's eyes, could only be a good thing.

"I don't want to put too much pressure on our first meeting together as alphas though, or on your daughter before we have the chance to meet. I can come take another trip here once spring arrives and we can discuss any further ideas for trade and perhaps cement a timeframe for our little ones to meet if one comes to mind. And if you have need of any extra herbs or the views and experience of another healer, feel free to send one of your ravens to us and we'll have help here as soon as we can." It would give them time to consider exactly what resources they might need from one another and not feel rushed in their decisions. And while Bells was sure Elysium had skilled healers of their own, she had little knowledge of the difference in herbs that could be gathered in Auster opposed to Boreas… so Manea's pack relayed they needed them, the Leader of Ethne would make sure they got them. She felt hopeful for the future between their packs though.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.