gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-19-2023, 02:33 AM

With their focus shifting to trade Bellamy allowed herself to relax, and feel a bit more confident in her visit with Corbie. She wouldn’t be able to stay much longer, but she was interested in seeing if there might be any trade endeavors they could shoot for with Avalon in the future. Corbie seemed to take interest in the rock candy and Bellamy grinned. “It is really interesting. I’ve never seen anything like it anywhere else. It is hard, but can be chewed and seems to melt in your mouth even without that effort. It’s sweet, even sweeter than any berries or honey I’ve ever tasted. I’m sure it could be an enjoyable treat for festivals, especially for the little ones or any wolf with a bit of a sweet tooth. Definitely be careful with the amount given though. It is easier to get an upset belly off the candy than it is berries.” The woman chuckled softly. She knew her own kids enjoyed it, and even she liked to partake every once in a while.

“I’d be interested in trading some for a bit of your pack’s honey, as well as knowledge on sheep care.” A smile found its way to Bellamy’s lips. “My little ones might not remember Avalon, but it seems the influence of the pack may have stuck regardless. One of my sons has befriended a miniature sheep and I’d like to make sure we are taking proper care of her.” The woman glanced towards her companions, seeing how Ears was shifting eagerly, ready to confront Ignis in the attempt to get her daughter back. “For now, however, I should probably get going.” She glanced back at Corbie.

“I’ll bring your pack a sample of the candy in the spring, and you can decide for sure if you’d like to trade for it then. Perhaps I’ll even bring one of my children with me. I’m sure they’d love to meet you.” The woman dipped her head. “Farewell for now, my friend. Until we meet again.” With that the maned woman started off in the direction of the gulley with her two companions falling into position behind her.

-Exit Bells.-

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.