gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-19-2023, 02:34 AM

The boy drew back, and the words that fell from his lips were… strange. Different. Bellamy frowned, furrowing her brow slightly. Not that she believed they were bad, but because she didn’t understand. What language was that? It wasn’t the common tongue for certain… were other languages common? She had always thought that other languages were something for other species… but for wolves too? It was kind of fascinating in a way. She gave him a moment, waiting for the boy to steady himself. She perked her ears forward, catching more of those foreign words when he spoke again, but this time he told her the meaning of them. The maned woman gave a nod. “That’s right. We can’t let fear rule us. The strongest warriors will push through their fear, and do what must be done regardless.” Bellamy told him.

Riv expressed the fact he didn’t think they washed up with him here and Bellamy gave a small nod there was something else about his words too… and a name that she recognized. “Perhaps not, but we can look all the same. Even in Foi, it is believed that mutations are a blessing of the Divinities. I have heard of the religion the god Denki is part of, however. One of our members, a man named Fenix, has spoken of him, and the other two members of the trio.” Her gaze softened as she walked with the boy, her gaze shifting along the shoreline. “...and unfortunately… your tails could have made you and your family a target, I won’t deny that. My mate, Gavroche, unfortunately knows how the blessings of those above us can cause the cruel to target you. His blessing are the wings on his back, wings that his own grandmother attempted to tear from his body when he was young.” For a moment Bellamy fell quiet, her ears falling back as she sighed.

Thankfully Rivaxsaurus spoke again, shifting the topic to one of his relatives. Arian huh? She was unfamiliar with either part of the name, unfortunately. “Boreas, yes. I unfortunately haven’t heard of her, nor your line, though the lands I originally came from are not in Boreas nor Auster… I’m still learning about those who live in the two continents, especially as a new alpha.” The woman flicked her ear thoughtfully. Perhaps it would be good for the two of them to keep talking. The topics weren’t all the happiest… but they could serve as a distraction all the same for the young boy.

“There are a good number of lands in Boreas and Auster alike though. Perhaps there are still other members of your family throughout the packs that are within them.” Bellamy offered him a small smile. “And you’ll find that there are other wolves here that are different too. From physical blessings to unique talents, I’ve seen wolves of all sorts in my time here.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Am I... alright? The Bifröst 09:32 AM, 01-15-2023 06:14 AM, 09-25-2023