gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipTreat 2019
02-19-2023, 04:43 AM

As Memento chipped away at her task she had to wonder how effective the game would be. While she was doing her best to make the rings as even as she could there was only so much whittling that could be done with fangs and dagger to make it nice. There was also the concern that well, wolves weren’t really meant to throw things. Sure they could hold some objects, but there were things that they weren’t really good at or even capable of. She frowned down at the ring she had been working on. Would the game be too hard to be a viable one? Would anyone even really care to try the ring toss? Hmm… She furrowed her brow thoughtfully, unaware of the approach of her cousin until a soft hum from Rein caught her attention and she looked up.

He had approached quickly, so quickly that even with Rein announcing him her cousin had approached and was still before she took notice. Meme offered him a gentle smile. She hadn’t gotten the opportunity to speak with Emile very much at all and she had wondered if maybe she had done something to upset him. But no, after seeing how the man was almost constantly in a submissive posture, ready to bolt and get away if you so much as breathed in his direction wrong, she realized that she hadn’t done anything. Her pale gaze was sympathetic, but welcoming as she looked at him. He was family, and for as long as he wished to be near her, she would be thankful for his presence.

“I’ve been working on coming up with some games and toys for the festival. I’ve been working on these rings for a tossing game but… well…” She gave him a sheepish look. “I’m only just now realizing that swinging our heads like that doesn’t really allow for much precision. Still, it might be fun to try anyway. If everyone struggles with it, it will make winning a game feel a little more fulfilling or something.” Meme shifts a little, motioning slowly toward the ground. “You are welcome to join me, if you want. I’ve got plenty of wood for more rings, or hide to make into long strips. I’m thinking of turning them into a rope or something…” Hopefully he wouldn’t become overwhelmed by her talking about her projects and take off. She really did want the chance to talk with him.

"Talk, 'Think.'

Unless ICly stated otherwise assume Memento Mori's companions, Jacques and Rein, are not with her.