Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-20-2013, 05:14 PM

Gretel would remain silent, shifting uncomfortably from paw to paw, trying to ease the pain pounding in her pads. Not once would she even raise her gaze, the flicking of her ears the only sign that she was aware of the multitude of woman still filling into the meeting. It wasn?t until the demon began talking that she finally lifted her feeble gaze and was enraged by what she saw. Though she hid it behind a blank mask . She had known that the woman was a monster but had never suspected she would take a child.
Gretel would keep her thoughts to herself, forcing herself to pull her gaze back towards the ground. It was only with the mahogany monster?s mention of her own name that she lifted her gaze again, surprise evident on her face. Rarely was she ever mentioned when they weren?t alone together. She waited patiently as the others spoke, unwilling to talk out of turn lest Canttina take that as another reason to punish her.
The girl opened her mouth to speak but snapped it shut as Canttina spoke again. Her ears laid flat against her skull and she dropped her head trying her best to look ashamed. ?With your permission,? She began humbly trying her best to do any damage control she could, ?I am a fair enough healer?? Her already muted voice dropping off, she dropped her head even lower and tucked her tail between her legs.
Still the demoness would go on calling for any woman of the pack to step forwards. Gretel did not pretend to believe she would ever escape her position but not eager to infuriate the woman any more she spoke. ?I will do anything my mistress asks of me.? Her voice was soft, just loud enough to be heard.

Speech,