size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
02-21-2023, 04:42 PM
Flurry was nothing if not her mother's daughter, even as Modesty wasn't super interested in being a mother, Flurry had learned how to goof off from the best. So much like her sister and mother she arrived to the raid to find that several of her pack were already engaged in combat, mismatched gaze scanned over the plains-turned battlefield and she suppressed a disappointed sigh. It seemed she would not get a chance to just launch herself into the fray.

So instead Flurry took this as a chance to traipse further into the pack lands than her pack mates had managed to get before they'd been stopped, though she did so without a single ounce of stealth. "Oh no I hope some sheepherd doesn't see me!" She said loudly as she went. Yeah, it probably meant that she'd get stopped, which wasn't necessarily the point of a raid but she'd been kept from the last few raids due to age so she'd be damned if she wasn't getting into a fight or two this time!

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.