size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
02-22-2023, 08:01 AM

It was enough for Kuroo that his brother had agreed to spend the afternoon with him. If only they got a few hours to catch up with each other, it would be plenty for him. Unable to really meet Usagi's gaze, Kuroo continued to stare at the rippling surface of the waters. Dispersed between narrow beaches, he could see the glimmering shadows of different fish. Oh, how it was tempting to dive in and grab a few... Today was about him and Usagi though. No. Fishing.

"Regret only hardens the heart, bunny," Kuroo replies softly as he reaches a paw out to create a groove in the sand. "I suppose I never thought that we would eventually find our own lives. Even if we only live a few dens apart, it is odd not seeing you every day," his admittance is truthful. When had they grown up into adults anyway? Was now a good time to ask for advice about the wolf he thought he had feelings for? Or should he ask him about Kunai? After that day on the beach, Kuroo hadn't made an effort to seek out their childhood friend. Feeling more than awkward, Kuroo admittedly had really been keeping to himself.

"Perhaps we should make an effort to go hunting once a season together. I promise no fishing," he smiles now as he brings his gaze up to his brother. There is a glint of hope in his pale eyes as his tail beats a few times against the soft sand.

emo bois <3

[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.