size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
02-22-2023, 03:30 PM

She's not used to being wanted, being desired, being the object of anyone's affection. Bad attitude, keeping everyone at arm's length, and yet... here she was. Here she was, nose to nose with Oki. Here she was when most of the breath was stolen from her lungs, and her head seemed to swim with all sorts of thoughts and things she couldn't really put words to. Was she holding her breath? Only metaphorically. Fuck. Something about PDA, or being close to someone else in public, or whatever else. What was she doing?

Whatever felt right.

Granted that was usually the answer when it came to things with Cyanide. Oki prodded, and she smirked as the boy nipped at her nose. The wraith let the nip come in, a glimmer of a genuine smile on her lips and in her eyes. Now that he'd dared her, the girl sprung to life. She leapt to the side, suddenly animated. Dropping to a low bow and then springing back up, pouncing towards Kuroki's shoulder with both of her front paws. Cyanide grabbed the boy, setting her chin on his shoulder as she did. "See? Mine." It was a rare show of silliness, like maybe there was a real girl under there, feelings and all. Maybe.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

//permission for pp given by ali
[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]