An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
02-22-2023, 04:09 PM
Manea's ears flicked as she accidentally startled Irilyth with her presence. She hadn't known if she would be welcomed here or not and Irilyth's reaction and uncertain words didn't reassure her much, but at the very least she wasn't referred to as Matriarch this time so that gave her some hope. Manea frowned a bit as Irilyth told her that the drugs helped her feel better through her slow recovery, but nodded quietly in response. She knew they were a necessary part of it and she trusted that Irilyth would take care of herself, but it still made her feel the same way as she did about any other part of this–it shouldn't have happened or been needed in the first place. "I'm glad you're healing well," she replied softly while she continued to stand uncertainly in the doorway for a moment longer. She debated what she should do before finally picking up the bundled up gifts she had brought once more and making herself step further into the small den to approach Irilyth, keeping an eye on the golden healer so she could stop if Irilyth started to look uncomfortable.

She settled down on her haunches across from Irilyth, placing the bundle between them. "I brought you a few little things," she explained before she untied the wrapped up piece of cloth and revealed the fragrant flowers that had been planted in a small pot, a small pillow made of a snow leopard pelt that had been stuffed with wool, and a jar of honey-coated berries. "I wasn't sure how long you might want to stay here, but I wanted you to have some things to make it nicer here for you in the mean time." She knew how staunchly Irilyth tended to refuse her desire to make her lover's living spaces more luxurious or grand, but hopefully this was an acceptable level of gifts for her modest temporary arrangements. She got up briefly to place the potted flowers on a ledge on one side of the cave and to put the pillow with her other bedding before Irilyth could refuse. With her small attempts at making the space feel more homey done, she came back to Irilyth and settled there with her, giving her a tentative smile. "Do you mind if I stay with you for a while?"

"Manea" & "Irilyth"