size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
02-22-2023, 09:39 PM
Memento's zeal and enthusiasm for the activities suggested to her to keep her paws busy brought a pleased smile to the Aegis' lips. Seeing his wolves finding enjoyment in the purposes and crafts they chose to pursue brought him a sense of fulfillment, like he was helping people find a place for themselves in the world. Coming as a bastard boy raised by a fledgling pack, Artorias knew all too well how difficult it could be to find somewhere you felt you belonged. He hoped the Hallows would continue to be this place for Meme and for many others for centuries to come. Meme showed an interest in learning the winemaking process Briar had perfected and expressed great potential for being able to craft the cloaks and blankets with ease. The more she spoke, the more Artorias learned what she was capable of, what her wheelhouse was when it came to crafting. He knew from experience that a crafter's skills could be vast and broad; finding out what Memento was good at and interested in would be his first order of business.

When the Aegis explained the special project he had coming for the castle's council chambers, an intrigue crossed Memento's eyes that gave the dire wolf great faith in her. She was interested, and an interested wolf would always deliver top notch results. Immediately she began to brainstorm ideas for what she could do to meet her objective. Artorias was impressed by her ingenuity. He knew what he was asking would be challenging, as to his knowledge, no one had ever done anything like it before, but that was the beauty of the work the Hallows did—it was rare, one of a kind, and pushed its members to rise to be the best they could be. "I like the direction your head's at," he commented with a crooked smile. "Honestly, I leave you total creative freedom in how you go about this task. You're the expert, and I default to your knowledge and experience."

Meme mentioned learning about the other packs she was to mold effigies of and the black and blue wolf nodded again. "Briar is our standing diplomat and as a Fatalis is well versed in expansive pack history. You can reference her knowledge as much as you'd like. The Hallows does not restrict any of its members' movements, so you are also free to do any scouting or interviewing of other packs for yourself if you'd like." Again, he left the decision on how she went about her task squarely in her paws. Meme would know how she worked best, and Art would give her all the freedom to do as she needed.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.