gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

WordySamhain 2022
02-22-2023, 09:35 PM
Anthea chuckled softly as Artorias expressed how most of their patients didn't ask to stay after their treatment. Somehow that surprised her slightly considering how lovely the Hallows was to live in, but perhaps the other wolves that found refuge here more often had somewhere to go back to. Honestly, if she had the option she might have done the same, but that was no longer something she could look forward to. She had to find a new home one way or another and here she could at least have a piece of home with her in the form of Mercury. Artorias seemed to consider her for a moment before mentioning how the did have space for her here and open rooms within the castle. She smiled with a bit of relief at that. She did worry that perhaps the Hallows would be too populated to welcome new members since it did seem quite lively and bustling with activity, but maybe that shouldn't have been such a concern after all.

As the Aegis questioned her on what she knew of the Hallows and what they stood for, she thought for a second before she replied, "Mercury and Gwyn filled me in on most of the laws at least. Don't spill blood on Hallows land, anyone coming here without ill will is welcome, everyone needs to contribute to the pack... and, of course, you're the one to come to if you want to be a member of the pack." She gave him a grin and chuckled before she went on with a bit more seriousness, "Correct me if I'm wrong, but this pack seems like a place of peace, healing, and protection. At the very least that's what it's seemed like so far. You've certainly made at least one lost and lonely outsider feel very welcomed here."

"Anthea Dásos"