gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Kara
02-22-2023, 11:37 PM

Enthusiastic nods and bright vocals of agreeance came from the purple pup. Rhysand offered a node of a his own as a smile slipped across his lips, "Good. That ambition will get you there, I'm sure one day you will even be able to best me." Once the boy became fully grown Rhys was sure he'd be quite the warrior after what he'd seen with the Coyotes.

"Okay, let's get started." Rhys spoke as he moved to distance himself some from the pup, giving about ten tail lengths between them. "We will start with openers." A pause. "Openers are the first attack of a fight and arguably the most important. It will set the tone for the rest of the fight. In order to determine what your opener should be you must first analyze your opponent. If they are much larger then you then you will want to open with a swift attack since they will likely be slower then you." Another pause. "If your opponent is smaller then you then you will want to throw your weight into them with chest and shoulder slams or even my favorite opener of them all, the bear hug." A smirk slipped across his lips. "When you are larger then your opponent or even equal height one of your primary focuses in the opener and throughout the fight shoulder be getting your opponent to the ground, this is where they will be at their weakest." Rhysand looked the boy over, "Any questions so far?" He'd move onto demonstrations and practice after any of Malico's questions were answered.

"Speech"

Rhysand is a rated M character.
[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]