gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
10-20-2013, 06:18 PM

She would be carried safely to shore, her adoration for her savior apparent in her fearful gaze as he placed her upon the shore. Her fur was soaked and she felt more humiliated than she had ever before, but she was alive. She would gasp for the life giving air for a moment as the male took the time to introduce himself. ?My name is Angeal. What?s your name?? She would take in a deep breath as she began to answer, thankfully having not taken in too much water she was not sputtering. "My name is Novel." She would smile up at him from her seated position, glad to be out of the water. She had no idea what she would have done had the nice stranger not been there. Though as her mother liked to teach her, their pack was a family. Not a blood family like she and her siblings, they were more like adopted family. Even though she had never met Angeal in her life he had easily taken the risk to save her. "Thank you for saving me. I was chasing a moth and didn't look where I was going." She said ashamed.

"speech"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]